For the first time, Shah Rukh Khan’s son Aryan Khan has lost out on a poll and that too he’s lost it to none other than Saif Ali Khan’s son Ibrahim Ali Khan….

There was a time when the internet just wouldn’t get enough of Shah Rukh Khan’s 19-year old son Aryan Khan. Whether it was by gushing on his oh-so-SRK-ish looks or the attitude with which he kills it with every next pic of his, people would literally plead to see him in Bollywood at the earliest. In fact, he would also win all our polls hands down, irrespective of who is pitted against him….but guess Aryan is now facing a severe tough from Saif Ali Khan’s son Ibrahim Ali Khan who’s quickly stealing the limelight with his drop dead handsome looks.

We recently conducted a poll asking fans to choose who according to them has a hot bod – Aryan or Ibrahim and much to our surprise, Ibrahim has won with 53 percent of votes leaving behind Aryan with just 47 percent votes. Well, this only proves how Ibrahim is the new eye candy for our BollywoodLifers and as rightly so. Especially after the shirtless pic that he posted a few days back. Yea, the same one where he’s lazying on his bed by showing off his bedroom eyes! Here, check out the poll result below: FYI: Ibrahim is 2 years younger to Aryan…
Although until a few months back, fans strongly had their bets placed on Aryan but with Ibrahim ranking higher in this latest poll, we believe he might just beat Aryan in the Bollywood race. When Saif was asked about Ibrahim’s Bollywood plans, he had recalled to one of his conversations with his son saying, “The other day Sara and Ibrahim had come over and she was asking me about films and I thought ‘oh we are that family now. Are we really doing this? Ibrahim was feeling left out and after a while he said, ‘I have been offered an ad and I might just do it.’ I looked at him and said, ‘Wait a minute, I don’t know anything about this. I need details.’ And he said, ‘It’s an ad for suiting.’ But yes, he is over 6 ft tall, and he looks good in one. But I told him we would discuss if he could do that.” On being probed further if he’ll allow Ibrahim to act, he said, “It’s a possibility. But he has to work on his diction. It’s a long time away.”

About The Author

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.